WHO WE ARE
Online child sexual abuse is a global crime and so it is vital that it is policed at a global level.
As a global response to this global problem, nine dedicated VGT law enforcement agencies have come together across the digital divide to combat online child sexual abuse worldwide.
The successes of the VGT rely on the strong international partnerships involved. The VGT comprises the following twelve members:
- Australian Federal Police
- Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre, United Kingdom
- Dutch National Police, Netherlands
- Indonesian National Police
- Italian Postal and Communication Police Service
- Korean National Police Agency
- National Child Exploitation Coordination Centre, as part of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police
- New Zealand Police
- Ministry of Interior for the United Arab Emirates
- U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement
The development of international relationships, networks and communications amongst industry and non government organisations is crucial to the VGT’s efforts to investigate online crime and combat online child exploitation.