Not just Another Alternative Traction Device!
Increased Tire Traction, by way of the Additional Square Inch Contact to the Surface.
Unique Flex Trax Technology “Flex” and do Quickly Rebound with the loads imposed
and do Actually Become Tighter as they Resist Centrifugal, and other Dynamic Forces of the Tire!
The "Flex" of the Resilient Materials Compensate for bulging and Tire Dimensional Instability.
The Engineered Mechanics of our Advanced Traction Systems Coincides with the Dynamics of the Tire,
Taking full Advantage of the Inherent Forces During Operation.
How does it Work?
Flex Trax Coincides with the Motion of the Tire!
Basically; Flex Trax have arms and legs that Grip the Tire like a Big Ole Black Bear Climbing a Tree! (The HILLBILLY Bear Hug:-)
One opposing Trax under (Centrifugal & Angular) Loads has a tendency to move with rotation, but the other Trax says- NO, you can't go there,
and the arms and legs actually get tighter around the tire as the loads try to shift.
This Unique Self-Tensioning * Positive-Locking * Feature also keeps the assembly centered on the tire *Self-Tracking * ,
with equally balanced forces distributed on both sides of the tire under load.
While in the radial load zone and as the tire "bulges",
the resilient arms and legs bend (FLEX) outwardly and quickly rebound to the original configuration,
as they repeatedly & continually move along their circular path away from the load zone of the tire.
The * Self-Cleaning * Feature prevents build-up of materials onto the Trax,
as the Patented Chambers throw out the mud and snow
like a bucket conveyor!
Unlike Metal Tire Chains & Cables,
FLEX-TRAX CAN DANCE WITH THE TIRE!
Truly Unique !
Omni-Directional Chambers © Supports the load in all Directions!
* Self-Tracking * Self-Cleaning * Self-Tensioning * Positive-Locking * ©
Solves all the Problems Associated with Tire Chains!
- Snow Tires Only When You Need Them (only much better!)
Why endure the hassle and expense of swapping snow tires twice a year when you need them so rarely? Put in the trunk and you can strap on the extra traction only when you really need it.
- Also;You do not use tire chains on snow tires, but you can use Flex Trax for incredible traction!
- Easy Installation
Even the beginner can easily install a set on two tires in less than five minutes. There is no need to move or jack up the vehicle during installation. (Practice before you actually require!)
- No Tools Required!
It is fast and easy to install without tools. Just crank them on and you’re rolling!
Because the trax are made of polyurethane, they’re lighter than metal chains and cables; a real benefit for large commercial vehicles.
- Install anytime… even when you’re stuck!
Since there’s no need to move the vehicle, you can install even after you’re already stuck. Try this with chains and you’re calling the tow truck!
The unique diamond-shape of each trax automatically oppose the forces onto the trax and transfer loads through the linkage system to constantly center them on tire. For this reason, the set stays on your mounted tires!
- Prevents Fish-tailing Diamond shaped chambers resist loads in all directions which prevents skidding sideways.
- Works in Snow, Ice, Mud, or Sand
The secret to this incredible traction are the patented Pascal-Tech gripping chambers molded right into the traks. The Pascal-Tech chambers utilize the vehicle’s weight to literally grip the surface.
Unlike knobby mud tires, they will not clog and lose traction. When the vehicle’s weight is removed, the internal pressure in each Pascal-Tech chamber automatically expels material from the chamber so it’s ready to grip again on the next revolution.
- Easy on your Tires and Wheels
Unlike steel chains and cables, our polyurethane trax are soft so they won’t damage your expensive wheels and tires.
- Dual Composition rubber Our Proprietary urethane composition provides for softer / smoother ride with continued bare pavement use, and becomes harder to bite into snow/ice as the trax are exposed to these elements.
- No Rust! Made of a space-age urethane rubber and the metal components to assemble are either stainless, galvanized, or powder coated for durability. Unlike chains and cables, you won’t have a dirty, rusty pile of metal to deal with.
- Positive-Locking Design Once poperly installed, it is impossible for the GoClaws bolts and screws to ever come loose! Dual locking pins cannot disengage once pulled into the opposing key hole slots.
- Tough Enough to Drive on Dry Pavement
Although we don’t recommend it, they can be driven on dry pavement for a short time without damaging the trax, your vehicle, or the road surface.
- Proprietary Urethane materials allows the use of Flex Trax on dry pavement, so you don't have to remove with the mixed road conditions you may encounter, but always travel at 35 MPH or less depending on road conditions.
- NOTE- Destructive Testing-> (We have intentionally tried to push Flex Trax to its Extreme Limits with 55-60 MPH for a 10 mile stretch, and in other testing traveled for over 800 miles of Hot Dry Pavement and the result of this very demanding testing was- very little wear to the Trax, and no issues at all with the Centrifiqual Forces applied, but DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME! :)
Why Buy Cheap Snow chains?
"They’re difficult to put on, won’t stay put, and damage your vehicle when they come off."
Keep Flex Trax in your trunk or behind the seat, ready to use in the unfortunate event you slip off the road
or get stuck in the snow, stuck in the mud, or even sand.
© Copyright 2016 Patent Development Company, LLC. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed WITHOUT WRITTEN AUTHORIZATION.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS