1 Year Limited Warranty
Tired of rusty, tangled-up tire chains?
You now have options!
Test-Proven Award Winning
ADVANCED TRACTION SYSTEMS
Unlike chains and cables, you won’t have a dirty, rusty pile of metal to deal with
and no need to move or jack up vehicle during installation!
Your Family’s Emergency Kit Is Probably A Disaster
Get a Grip!
Keep Flex Trax in your trunk or behind the seat, ready to use in the unfortunate event you slip off the road or get stuck in the snow, stuck in the mud, or even sand.
The Flex Trax
- High strength and high durability rubber construction, will not damage your vehicle.
- BASF urethane materials allows the use of Flex Trax on dry pavement, so you don't have to remove with the mixed road conditions you may encounter.
- These unique, built to last innovations, install easily over tires, without moving or jacking, even if the vehicle is already stuck!
- Unlike tire chains that become loose and get tangled-up in your wheel and brake lines,
- Flex Trax actually become tighter (self-tensioning) with loads applied and
- Self-tracking design assures you the unit will remain mounted to your tires.
- The engineered mechanics of our advanced traction systems, as opposed to tire chains, coincides with the dynamics of the tire, taking full advantage of the inherent forces during operation.
(Proper sizing & installation required)
Prepare for a Blizzard!
Strap on some Trax and Get Going!
Remove Snow & Ice from your vehicle
Snow Plow Operator says "I really got my money's worth!"
GoClaws 2660 (above)
(Actual " Testimonials " in red)
"I'm nearing the end of my second snowplowing season using GoClaws and would highly recommend them to anyone considering chains.
When the season ends, I hose mine off, allow them to air-dry, separate the sections,
fold them up, and store them in the bags provided. They are extremely convenient.
Thank you for a great product... I really got my money's worth!"
Tired of all the Hassles?
Suffer from Driving-related anxiety / Stress ?
We offer "Peace of Mind!"
Mud / Sand / Snow / Slippery Grass
GoClaws 3660 (below)
- Small to Full Size Passenger Cars
- Light trucks, 4X4's, Vans and SUVs
- H2-H3 & Military Hummer sizes
- Commercial trucks, Rv's and Buses
The Great Outdoors = Great Fun!
If you go Off-Roading...
Be kind to our environment!
Strap on some Trax and Get Going!
No difficulties whatsoever...
"Its really amazing how well they work!"
"I have an AWD Element and I tried them out in deep snow
and on the front wheels, with no difficulties whatsoever...
I would highly recommend them !!!
I can't wait to try them out in the sand and mud."
I am back from the mountain test of your GoClaws and
I'm very glad your products work as advertised!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was able to really use it on the mountain ice and snow
and they work great especially on snow or mud!!!
Lic Pablo Pereyra Pose
Cheap chains will cost you very little until you have to use them!
What is the $$$ actual cost of cheap snow chains?
When the cheap chains and cables get wrapped around your axle and brake lines, you may require bolt cutters to remove the rusty entanglement!
DSNY, DOI determined that 44% of the snow chains deployed on snow removal vehicles broke during the snowstorm cleanup!
"Your product is the only reason I made it past the most difficult road conditions I have ever been on!"
"Coming down the mountain from Snow Shoe Mountain Resort, West Virginia. I did not have to put them on until I hit total black ice and snow...2012 Toyota Tundra Double Cab 2WD with a 400lbs+ ballast strapped down over the axle and a 4 adult passengers.
After initial install I did a quick test spin of the tires and the right side came off, so I realized that I did not properly seat the hardware and redid the installation double checking and triple checking all connections. Second test, no problem. Somewhat of a bumpy ride but immediate different level of confidence on the road. Your product is the only reason I made it past the most difficult road conditions I have ever been on! Nonetheless I had a line of cars and trucks follow my treads because the second they veered from them I could see fishtailing and instability.
I am totally sold on your product!"
Be prepared for Winter weather